CDL Class A & Class B Truck Drivers
San Leandro, CALIFORNIA
FULLTIME POSITIONS – (2 Positions Available)
Driver – Class A with HazMat License (Distribution Specialist) $5,000 bonus*
Driver – Class B with HazMat license (Distribution Specialist) $2,500 bonus*
*Bonus after first 6 months of employment with no violations or written warnings.
We are looking for LONGTERM drivers for LOCAL deliveries.
Set schedule Monday through Friday.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefit
- Class A Driver – Annual Salary $55k – $70K DOE
- Class B Driver – Annual Salary $50k – $65k DOE
- Warehouse located San Leandro area. (Mon thru Fri DAY shift Schedule) Full Time
- Consistent set schedule/hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Local deliveries such as chemical-related products, possible HazMat products, and industry related products using various sized delivery vehicles from tractor trailer to box trucks
- Occasional Special Deliveries
- Experience using forklift
- Ability to lift more than 75 lbs.
- Interfaces with customers directly. Must have excellent customer service skills
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Records B/L and delivery information on daily delivery record.-
- Inspects B/L forms and check quantities, item #, labels, and shipping information.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise with authorization.
- Select items on daily B/L’s and inspect documents for accuracy prior to loading on the truck for delivery.
- Possibly assist with load and unload of delivery truck.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- May offload product at customer site and place in assigned area.
- Cleans inside and outside of the truck. Notifies supervisor of any truck maintenance issues that need to be addressed.
- Keep daily DOT driver logs and trip sheets.
- Dependable and has Excellent customer service skills with customers
- Assist with other tasks as directed by management
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidate can be certified Class A Driver with a HazMat Endorsement and 2+ years experience.
- Candidate can be certified Class B Driver with a HazMat Endorsement and 2+ years experience
- Chemical Material handling skills a plus.
- Highly Motivated and Energetic
- Positive attitude a must!
- Accuracy / Detail Oriented
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Able to take direction
- Friendly customer service attitude with customers
- Must be legal to work in the United States
****Background check and drug test required as a condition of employment.****
Must possess a valid medical card.
Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Rate of pay depends on which Class A or B and driving experience.
Chemical Strategies, Inc. San Leandro, CA.
Chemical Strategies, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.