CDL Class A Truck Driver
Driver – Class A with HazMat License (Distribution Specialist) $5,000 bonus*
* $5,000 bonus after first 6 months of employment with no violations or written warnings.
Candidate MUST be certified Class A Driver with HAZMAT endorsement and 2+ years experience
We are looking for LONGTERM employees for LOCAL deliveries.
Compensation: Annual Salary $50-$60k DOE
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefit
- Annual Salary $50k – $60K ($24.04/hr to $28.85/hr)
- Warehouse located San Leandro area. (Mon thru Fri Schedule) Full Time
- Consistent set schedule/hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Local deliveries such as chemical-related products, possible HazMat products, and industry related products using various sized delivery vehicles from tractor trailer to box trucks
- Occasional Special Deliveries
- Experience using forklift
- Ability to lift more than 75 lbs.
- Interfaces with customers directly. Must have excellent customer service skills
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Records B/L and delivery information on daily delivery record.-
- Inspects B/L forms and check quantities, item #, labels, and shipping information.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise with authorization.
- Select items on daily B/L’s and inspect documents for accuracy prior to loading on the truck for delivery.
- Possibly assist with load and unload of delivery truck.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- May offload product at customer site and place in assigned area.
- Cleans inside and outside of the truck. Notifies supervisor of any truck maintenance issues that need to be addressed.
- Keep daily DOT driver logs and trip sheets.
- Dependable and has Excellent customer service skills with customers
- Assist with other tasks as directed by management
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidate MUST be certified Class A Driver with a HazMat Endorsement and 2+ years experience.
- Chemical Material handling skills a plus.
- Certified Class A Driver with HazMat Endorsement (Company will work with the applicant to obtain Hazmat endorsement)
- 2+ years Class A driving experience a plus
- Highly Motivated and Energetic
- Positive attitude a must!
- Accuracy / Detail Oriented
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Able to take direction
- Friendly customer service attitude with customers
- Must be legal to work in the United States
****Background check and drug test required as a condition of employment.****
Must possess a valid medical card.
Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Once your resume is reviewed then an application will be emailed to you.
Chemical Strategies, Inc. San Leandro, CA.
Please email resume to jobs@ChemicalStrategies.com or fill out the form below.
Chemical Strategies, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.