Warehouse Shipping / Receiving
SAN LEANDRO, CALIFORNIA
We are looking for a Warehouse Person that must be an action-oriented hands-on individual that is driven, organized and a good problem solver. This person will be involved in the various functions within the warehouse and office, including shipping, receiving, inventory control, labeling, and safety.
The candidate must take pride in their work, be a forward thinker, self-starter, capable of a high level of multitasking and be able to ensure all company processes are followed.
- Ensures the warehouse procedures and policies are followed
- Ensure high level of customer service and delivery of quality products
- Shipping and receiving duties/quality inspections
- Stockroom Clerk
- Labeling of products
- Ensuring proper storage of products
- Unloading trucks and moving product via forklift
- Handling Hazardous Materials
- Reading work orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via the appropriate computer program
- Assisting in the counting of physical inventory
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness and cleanliness at all times
- Wearing the proper safety equipment and clothing
- Be able to lift and move up to 60 lbs
- Must be computer literate (MS Office, Outlook)
- Customer service a priority
- Hardworking and dependable team player
- Documentation skills
- Inventory Control
- Equipment Maintenance
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and multitask
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor a must
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing (English)
- Understands quality control and assurance on a daily basis
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of honesty, integrity, and respect for all employees
- Forklift experience a MUST!
- Must be able to pass Security/Background check
- Must have own transportation to work
- Valid CA drivers license a must
High School Diploma/GED required
- College or Tech School a plus
Knowledge of Chemicals a plus
- Haz-mat training a plus
- Military experience a plus.
Full-time position, M-F, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm daily, Some overtime required. Pay rate of $17.50/hr.
Background check and drug test required.
If all qualifications are met, please submit COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.